Ventura Vineyard provides three options for you to worship God through your financial giving. You can make your tax-deductible gift at CHURCH, by MAIL, or ONLINE. Your financial support makes you a partner in the work to build community and helping people explore faith.
- Donation Envelopes are provided in your Bulletin and various locations in our facility for you to include cash or check. Please make checks payable to “Ventura Vineyard”.
- If you give cash, then you will need to include your name in the space provided on the envelope if you wish to receive an end of the year giving receipt.
- You may submit your donation during the “Offering” held during the regular service or you may utilize a “Tithe Box” located at the exits.
- You may send checks made payable to “Ventura Vineyard” by mail. It is not advisable to send cash via US Mail.
- The donation will be recorded to the name on the check unless otherwise indicated.
- Send to:
Online donations allow for a secure, convenient way to give, using a credit/debit card or electronic check that allows you to transfer funds directly from your account. You can choose a one-time gift or recurring donation for any day of the month. Ventura Vineyard provides two venues to give on-line:
1. Planning Center Giving:
Select the Planning Center Giving icon above to send funds from your bank account (electronic check), or you may give from a Debit/Credit card. Simply enter your donation amount, specify whether it is a recurring or one-time gift, enter your email address and you will be prompted to choose your preferred method of donation (e.g., electronic check, debit/credit card). You will then have the option of storing your preferred payment method for future use. You may also set-up recurring automatic donations. You may change the status of your giving at any time. The service is secure and free of charge to you.
Select the PayPal icon above to make a Debit/Credit card donation. You do not have to set-up an account to make a donation. If you do have a PayPal account, then you have the additional option of making an electronic transfer from your personal bank account (electronic check).
Ventura Vineyard does not recommend the use of borrowed credit that leads to acquired debt. This option is provided because of the benefits that some individuals receive with their use.